We continuously implement diverse research projects both using our departmental resources and with the support of various research partners.
Here you will find a selection of current and completed projects.
Current research projects
- Wearable Insights: The Potential of Tracking Technology to Enrich Psychological Research (WIP)
- The Meaning of Work for the Individual
- Intergenerational Co-located Play for Old and Young (InterPlayces)
Completed research projects
- Methods Toolbox
- Social Identity and Cognitive Performance in Young People with an Immigration Background in Austria
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Learning (CSCL)
- Student Online Panel
- Cognitive and Emotional Processes of Narrative Persuasion
- eContent and Life Sciences